Church Diary Page
IMPORTANT INFORMATION : PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Reopening of Beath and Cowdenbeath North Church.
Our church will reopen for weekly worship from Sunday 20th September 2020 at 11am.
You will NOT be able to attend unless you have made an advance booking.
• How to Book – Booking for each week opens on the Monday before the service and closes on Thursday evening.
• To make a booking please phone Andy Beattie on 01383 831871.
• You will be asked for your name, phone number, and the number of people in your party.
• Your data will be used to enable us to manage numbers and to comply with Trace and Protect legislation. It will be held securely and destroyed in accordance with data protection legislation after 21 days.
• At the Church – Entry into the building will be via the Guthrie Hall main entrance only.
• You will be met at the door by a steward who will check that you are on the bookings list for that week. Only those whose name appears on the list will be able to enter the building.
• You must wear a face covering at all times whilst in the building (unless you are medically exempt).
• A plate for your offering will be available as you enter the hall.
• Please observe all notices and instructions from the steward.
• You will be required to use the hand sanitizer provided when you enter the building.
• You will be shown to a particular seat, please remain in that seat throughout the service and do not move the seat to sit with others.
• Throughout your time in the building please maintain a physical distance of 2 metres from everyone else (except those in your household party) at all times.
• Should you need to use the toilet, please only use the disabled toilet in the corridor. The hall toilets will be unavailable.
• Please note that there will be no singing during the service.
• Please bring your own bottle of water if you require a drink during the service, and please do not share drinks or food with others.
• When the service is finished please remain in your seat until you are directed to leave via the front door.
• You will be required to use hand sanitiser again on the way out.
• Unfortunately there will be no tea or coffee, or time to chat, after the service.
• Please do not congregate in the church grounds either before or after the service.
Should I attend? – Those who are showing any symptoms of Covid 19 (Coronavirus) or have been told to self-isolate SHOULD NOT ATTEND. Those with serious underlying health conditions should seriously consider not attending at this time. Those in vulnerable groups such as the over 70s and those with less serious health conditions should also consider whether to attend at this stage.
This guidance will be updated as and when required. For any queries please phone Debbie on 07379 223415 or Andy on 01383 831871.
Guidance issued by Deborah Dobby (Minister), Andy Beattie and Margaret Clark on behalf of the Kirk Session September 2020.
The above Concert has been postponed and will be re-scheduled. Tickets bought will be valid for new date when announced.
If you wish a refund
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will contact you.